ADEY Professional Heating Solutions is the industry leading manufacturer of magnetic filters for the maintenance and protection of central heating systems.
Installed in more than three million homes throughout Europe, ADEY’s MagnaClean® filters collect the damaging black iron oxide sludge that builds-up in heating systems. In doing so, MagnaClean helps reduce heating bills and maintenance costs protecting boilers for longer.
Having invented the Queen’s Award winning MagnaClean filter, ADEY produces an extensive range of filters for all types and sizes of properties and heating systems along with a comprehensive range of premium chemicals.
Please visit http://www.adey.com/ for more information.
- MC1+ Central Heating System Protector
- MC3+ Central Heating System Cleaner
- MC2 Silencer
- MC4 Leak Sealer
- MC5 Rapid Flush System Cleaner
- MC10+ Biocede Underfloor & Central Heating System
- MagnaClean Micro2 Filter
- MagnaClean Professional2 Filter
- MagnaClean Professional2XP Filter
- MagnaClean Commercial Filter
- MagnaClean DualXP Filter
- ADEY Product Resources
- ADEY Product Videos (on YouTube)
- Article about ADEY MagnaClean® Filters (on ADEY website)
- Video on Commercial System Sludge
ADEY Contractor Installs & Videos
- Find out what could be lurking in your cast iron radiators and pipework by watching this 5 minute explanation video by industry experts, Mechanical Hub.
- Black iron oxide a.k.a magnetite is something you do not want entering your boiler – find out why here thanks to Mechanical Hub.
- Noticing black sludge in old cast iron systems? Find out exactly what is it here and how to prevent it.
- We’ve been hearing more and more lately of contractor’s finding ‘black stuff’ in systems they are working on. This ‘black stuff’ is black iron oxide and is formed when air enters the system and oxidizes. Find out more about it here.
- Working on a heating system where the water is black, just like this? If so, this is typical of what you would see in an untreated heating system. Black iron oxide can seriously foul pumps and boilers, leading to costly repairs. Learn how to remove this dirt here.
- Check out these awesome product review and comparison videos by Seaside Gas Service. If you’ve installed a MagnaClean filter before, don’t forget to let us know about your experiences by messaging us or tagging us!
- ‘This thing is gonna be the bomb! I’ll probably be putting these on most of the systems that have old cast iron, copper fin tubed systems that were installed in the 70’s or 80’s’’. Here is what Seaside Gas Service had to say about the MagnaClean Pro2XP by ADEY.