AMPCO is part of the Commercial Products Group of Hart and Cooley, and is a manufacturer of pressure stack piping systems between 5″ diameter and 48″ diameter.
All sizes are available with 304 or 316 Stainless Steel interior and exterior surfaces with an option of an Aluminzed Steel exterior. As well, venting can be ordered with a 1″ air space between inner and outer surfaces or 1″, 2″ or 4″ ceramic insulation.
AMPCO Model VSI and IVSI are modular, prefabricated piping systems which embody flanged joints designed for both quick assembly and pressure-sealing capabilities. They offer a combination of insulated piping components as well as the structural accessories needed for support and attachment to building structures. Expansion joints are available both in gasket designs and in pressure tight, all-welded bellows designs.
Standard gas-carrying piping parts are usable for a wide variety of applications:
• Chimneys and stacks for all types of building heating equipment.
• Chimneys for industrial ovens, furnaces, and processing equipment.
• Exhaust piping for engines or turbine units.
• Ducting in restaurants for compliance with Type 1 hood requirements.
• Ducting for heated air and combustion products.
• Ducting for light duty pollution control equipment.
• Venting for engine exhaust and other shipboard systems.
• Venting for offshore drilling rigs.
Please visit ampcostacks.com for more information.
Please click HERE to view AMPCO Product Resources.