In 1929, Oscar Bock, a young engineer, inventor and entrepreneur established a manufacturing company bearing his name to produce products of his invention. The young company soon began manufacturing oil burners in response to the escalating use of heating oil as an energy source in lieu of coal. Within a few years, his company was manufacturing gas and oil-fired water heaters and eventually discontinued the production of oil burners. Over time, the company grew to become North America’s largest manufacturer of oil-fired water heaters and a leading producer of residential indirect and commercial gas water heaters. As the company grew it earned a reputation for building robust products of unsurpassed quality. Today, Bock Water Heaters, Inc. manufactures water heaters designed to operate on any fuel (solar, geothermal, natural gas, propane, oil and electricity) and offers a large portfolio of indirect water heaters and storage tanks.
Please visit bockwaterheaters.com for more information.
- optiTHERM® 125,000-500,000 BTU
- HEC 125,000-199,000 BTU Models
- ezFIT™ 76,000-199,000 BTU
- Energy Saver™ Atmospheric 250,000-725,000 BTU
- ezFIT™ Power Direct Vent 76,000 BTU
- Power Gas Water Heater 104,000-623,000 BTU
- Power Gas Water Heaters 400,000-1,500,000 BTU
- Combi-Twin 76,000 BTU Commercial Gas Water Heater
- nDurance Light Commercial Electric
- Commercial Electric Water Heaters
- Oil Fired Water Heaters 104,000-623,000 BTU
- Oil Fired Water Heater 400,000-1,500,000 BTU
- SideKick™ Indirect Water Heater
- EnviroStor™ Dual-Coil Indirect Water Heater
- EnviroStor™ Large Volume Solar-Thermal Water Heater
- Bock® Model ST Storage Tank
- Bock® ASME 119-200 Storage Tank
- ASME Large-Volume Insulated – Jacketed Storage Tank
- ASME 260 – 6,141 Gallon Vertical Storage Tank
- ASME 260 – 6,141 Gallon Horizontal Storage Tank
Please click HERE to view Bock Product Resources.